a time where I have a thousand things to say

{First of all, I'm sorry for not posting much lately. Hopefully, this post will help you understand what I'm going through right now. Be prepared to read a whole bunch of random rambling.}

    Tonight I have a thousand different things I want to say (as the title said). I need to explain why I haven't been posting lately, a whole bunch of random thoughts, and what this means for you, my lovely followers.
    Blogging isn't that much fun for me anymore. It seems like I work so hard to take "good" pictures and write up long posts (that really aren't that long), and then no one even reads them. I have sixty followers (who I DO appreciate) but they never read my posts. Now, maybe the problem does start with me. I know I'm not a very good follower (more on this later on). But right now, I'm feeling burned out. I'm tired of blogging. Honestly, the thought of just deleting this blog has crossed my mind. Would anyone even notice? Probably not. But I can't bring myself to do it. I feel like I've blogged myself into a tiny corner, one that I can't work out of. All my posts are the same--endless photos and inane rambling. I really do love this blog, but I'm tired of it. I'm tired of Sunshine Valley. My life isn't that "sunshiny", if you know what I mean. Yes, I'm incredibly blessed, but it isn't exactly endless roses.
    So. Thus far, you've read that I'm tired of blogging. Well, not exactly. I'm just tired of blogging in this space. I feel like I need a fresh start.
    Another reason I haven't been blogging is my schedule. Right now I'm taking driver's ed at the public high school every morning. And I still have to do school. Last week we painted my bedroom. I'm working on editing my NaNoNovel (and hoping to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo in April). I'm attempting to start an Etsy. I'd like to relaunch my cooking blog. So you see, I don't have much time to blog these days.
    Okay, now for the main point of this post.
    I'm taking a break.
    Please don't freak out on me (if you're actually reading this).
    I'll be back in March or April
    I'm working on getting some guest posters.
    And when I do come back?
    I'll be relaunching my blog. I'm not sure what I'll name it yet, but I'm very excited. There'll be craft posts and cooking posts and writing posts and book reviews. For those of you that liked looking at my pictures, don't worry--they'll still be around. I'm also hoping to post design tutorials and photography tips. Maybe even some recipes.
    So don't worry (if you are). I'll be back.

    (and you can still email me at nursenetti98(at)gmail(dot)com if you'd like to keep in touch.)

    Adios, amigos.

    xo,
       Rebekah