I'm loving...

(just thought I'd do a post to tell about some of my favorite things lately. here goes.)

  • Beethoven's Rage Over the Lost Penny. So fun--but also insanely hard in places.
  • The Sound of Music soundtrack on YouTube. I'm hoping to get this from my younger brother for Christmas. Also loving the Pride & Prejudice soundtrack.
  • the fact that geometry is finally making sense. I'm seriously getting straight A's!
  • cold weather
  • long jeans skirts from Maurices
  • hot cocoa
  • my kittens--that aren't really kittens any more. more like small cats.
  • that we're having sausage & potato soup for supper
  • all the feedback I've gotten on my novel so far
  • that I took this year's Christmas card picture of our family (with my new tripod!)
  • a novel I'm critiquing for someone else
  • today's date
  • knowing that Christmas is thirteen days away!
>>what are you loving?