December? + life lately

I don't know what the weather's like where you live, but around here, it's been 60+ degrees the last few days. Definitely not typical December weather. Which means that I'm not exactly in the Christmas mood. I've done a little bit of baking, and our decorations are up, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet. Maybe I just need a trip to Walmart. 
On November 28th, I won NaNo. I've enjoyed all the critique I've gotten so far, and I'm actually ready to start editing. However, I'm making myself take the month of December off, because I know I need to. My novel, A Broken World, finished at 25,601 words, just 601 words over my goal. Victory! All of my crazy scribbling before November really did pay off. For those of you who did NaNo, did you win? How did the month go? I'd love to hear about it!
Anyway, here's some pictures from life lately. Enjoy!















{and to all of my 61 followers, THANK YOU!}