2012: a year of learning, loving, and living

On the first day of 2012, I wasn't sure what to think. For some reason, the number "two thousand twelve" seems scary. Looking back, the year wasn't too bad.
I could go on and on about all of the things that I accomplished in 2012.
But really, 2012 wasn't about me.
2012 was about God. It was about learning, and loving, and living.
Isn't that how every year should be?
So my number one goal for 2013 is to continue learning, loving, and living. Most of all, my every thought and action should glorify God.

These are a few of the things I learned, loved, and lived in 2012.

January
realized how much I love photography, and learned more about it with a photography class



February
on Valentine's day, I pondered true love and realized that God's love is the only lasting love



March
worked on editing my 2011 NaNoNovel and learned that without God, my story really wasn't that great



April
learned that without rain, there wouldn't be rainbows; pondered the fact that every moment of my life should count for something; fell in love with Shakespeare



May
realized how much I love some of the little things in life, lived through a long reading list (that I actually didn't finish), and loved the awesomeness of early summer



June
lived through the oppressive heat of summer 2012, took pictures of all the things I love, and learned more about contentment



July
while life was crazy, I learned how to become a prayer warrior and also wrote a short story



August
loved more photography opportunities, started my freshman year of high school



September
loved my four brand-new kittens, learned about the importance of inner beauty



October
learned that we really don't know when our last day on this earth will be, loved the last day of fall



November
loved a month of writing, lived through my third NaNoWriMo



December
during the holiday season of 2012, I was again reminded of Jesus' everlasting love for us



What did you learn, love, and live in 2012?