I'm crazy excited right now.

NaNoWriMo is two days away--or, in other words, my creativity will only be here for two more days. Then my creativity, along with my sanity and logical thinking, will depart for a 30 day trip to the Bahamas.
This'll be my third year competing. I have about three thousand different things going on during November this year. My word count goal is 25,000 words this time around. I have most of the plot and characters worked out. I feel crazy and excited all at once--hence the title "crazy excited". I'm giddy, and nervous, and ready to squeal (because NaNo is only TWO DAYS AWAY, for crying out loud!).
Here are a few of the things I'm doing to make it through this wild, zany adventure.
Mid-NaNo Letter.
This morning I wrote a letter to my mid-NaNo self. :) Hopefully it'll help motivate me when I open it, come November 16th. I'm also writing a letter to myself at the end of NaNoWriMo, as a winner (hopefully!).
Major Plotting. 
This year, I've done a LOT of pre-NaNo plotting. Last year, I basically just filled out a plot rollercoaster sheet, and while it did help some, I still had some pretty major plot holes in the middle of NaNoWriMo. Plot holes are a major inconvenience, and they can be a contributing factor to the infamous Writer's Block. They can also cause damage to the Creativity Cart.
Character Chats.
In other words, getting to know my characters. The better I know them, the less likely they are to do something unexpected in the middle of my novel--like jumping out in front of a bus. Or touring a giant dill pickle factory.
Candy Stash.
My family doesn't trick-or-treat, so I'm on my own to create a candy stash. What am I stocking it with? Chocolate, cocoa mix, skittles, starbursts, malted milk balls, and more chocolate. (this step is optional--I'm actually not stockpiling that much candy because sugar gives me headaches)

>>Are you doing NaNoWriMo? If so, what are you doing to get ready?
(oh, and I'd love to be NaNo friends--comment with your username if you'd like to, too)