some photos + random rambling

Life is settling down around here. I'm back in my rut *ahem* routine. I'm already failing literature (well, maybe not quite failing, but I do so hate getting a 75%), but doing pretty well in biology, history, and geometry. And I'm trying to learn German with my younger brother... challenging, but at least the pronunciations aren't killing me as much as Spanish did. Ugh. I'm *also* finishing my Haydn Sonata, as well as working on a Bach Invention, a Beethoven Fantasy, Mendelssohn's Hunting Song, two piano/saxophone duets (don't ask!), and some Czerny. Plus my theory. 
I'm finally almost finished with my stream of blog design orders, and got a new one for this blog. I won it on a giveaway, and Gracie is too good at designing to pass it up. I'm absolutely in love with the finished product.
So look forward to some actual posts soon, instead of this insane rambling. I've got several topics I'd love to blog about.
Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures!